The TrolMaster DSP-1 program device module (timer module) works like a multi-function timer. The DSP-1 allows the user to easily connect any device that needs to be controlled by TIME to the Hydro-x. The DSP-1 allows control of any device under the world voltage standard (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz), up to 10-amps.
* Blinking green FAST: If the LED is blinking quickly, that means the module has not been addressed to the controller OR that module does not have a good connection to the controller. *Pressing the small button on the module will address/link the module when first installed.
* Blinking green SLOW: If you see a slowly blinking green LED, that means the module is addressed and connected to the controller, and the module is currently turned OFF.
* SOLID green: If you see the LED is on solid (no blinking) that means the modules are addressed, connected and currently turned ON.
* Blinking red: If you see the LED change to blinking red, that means the module has been overloaded. To reset the overload unplug the module from the power.
* By pressing and holding the button on the DSP-1, users can manually override the module and turn it ON / OFF.
All DS type modules provide global plug type, please check the following chart to check if it is compatible with your country.